1 act of making fuller or more meaningful or rewarding
2 a gift that significantly increases the recipient's wealth
Enrichment may mean:
- The process of making enriched uranium, i.e. isotope separation.
- The process of adding nutrients to cereals or grain (e.g. in enriched flour).
- Environmental enrichment, the practice of providing animals under managed care with stimuli such as natural and artificial objects.
- The process of enhancing breathing gas for scuba diving (e.g. in Enriched Air Nitrox).
- Job enrichment, improving work processes and environments so they are more satisfying for employees.
- Unjust enrichment, in civil law, a term for someone who has benefitted another party with the expectation of compensation, but who has not been justly compensated.
- The Enrichment Center Percussion Ensemble from the Enrichment Centre in Winston-Salem NC
- The United States Enrichment Corporation, a manufacturer of enriched uranium.
- The Living Enrichment Center, a church in Portland, Oregon.
enrichment in French: Enrichissement
Great Leap Forward, advance, advancement, amelioration, amendment, ascent, augmentation, bettering, betterment, boost, complement, enhancement, eugenics, euthenics, fecundation, fertilization, fortification, furtherance, headway, impregnation, improvement, insemination, lift, melioration, mend, mending, pickup, preferment, progress, progression, promotion, recovery, restoration, revival, rise, upbeat, uplift, upping, upswing, uptrend, upward mobility, vitaminization